Cannot thank you enough for our recent service experience. It felt like docking with the mother ship!
Ron and Doug,
Cannot thank you enough for our recent service experience. It felt like docking with the mother ship! Things we are grateful for:
- Ability to leave coach for repairs and fly back to pick it up
- Experienced, knowledgeable technicians
- Commitment from all of the team to ensuring “things were right”
- Time with technicians who could explain things (Zach) and listened to our concerns
- Ron is personally committed to continuing the Country Coach brand (bringing value back for everyone who owns a CC)
And, the icing on the cake – With the expectation of making a drive home to Colorado over a long week-end (and being back to work), a CRITICAL issue was discovered while we were getting new tires late on Friday. Country Coach was closed for the week-end. We thought we were sunk.
Magically, Saturday morning, Ron showed up at CC where we were parked. He called Eric and Eric volunteered to come back to work on Saturday to complete the several hour repair to our front wheel CAUSED by improper service in Colorado. We were able to start our trip home Saturday afternoon. Watching Eric masterfully perform his job with skilled knowledge of the coach ….. AGAIN affirmed our belief … that the mother ship is up and running!
Thanks again for everything!
Dean and Carla Wolfe