Posted on Feb 25, 2011
David was hired at Country Coach in 1979. He stayed with the company until its liquidation in February 2010. He devoted most of his 31 years at Country Coach in Engineering/Product Development and Compliance. During his tenure, David led the development of virtually all models of Country Coach Class A Motorhomes.
David Diamond is our Chief Operations Officer at Country Coach Corporation.
He is named on two Country Coach Patents. He has vast experience in RV Design Codes and Standards and has served on:
- Oregon Board of Manufactured Structures and RV Parks
- Technical Electrical Subcommittee
- Technical Heating Subcommittee
- Technical Plumbing Subcommittee
- Technical Size and Weights Subcommittee
- Chairman of the Technical Subcommittee on CAN
- Standards Steering Committee
- Participant in Advocacy Day visits to Congressmen and Senators
- He received the RVIA “Distinguished Achievement in RV Standards Award” in 2006.
Additionally, he is the Environmental Engineer/Manager:
- Title V EPA Hazardous Air Pollution Emissions
- Hazardous waste containment and disposal (EPA, State Fire Marshall)
- Water permits (EPA, DEQ)
David brings a passion for providing customers with the finest product and service in the highline motorhome industry.